- 13-Mar-2017 to 12-May-2017 (CST)
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Part Time
Part Time, 16-24 hours per week
As a member of our Meat Department Team, your role will be Customer Service, Department Maintanence, Perform other tasks assigned by Meat Department Manager and help meet Deprtment Goals.
* Assist customers with product questions, inprompt, friendly, courteos mnner, referring them to other staff when necessary.
* Offer suggestions for purchases and ways to use product.
* Perform basic cuts to beef, pork, poultry and seafood. Wrap meat to order.
* Maintain fully stocked, attractive displays to give impression of abundance and quality, while maintaning proper storage guidelines.
* Stock for next shift.
* Keep coolers, food prep and storage areas in clean, sanitary condition, meeting health department standards.
* Minimum 1 year experience in meat products and seafood.
* Ability to project friendly, outgoing personality.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
*Ability to stand for long periods.